It’s the same basic principle as military camouflage, just optimized for shark eyeballs. But whether it will work remains to be seen.
- Special Report: Update On Implementation Of The EU Patent Package – Intellectual Property Watch
- Dot Earth Blog: Fresh Focus on Siberian Permafrost as Second Hole is Reported
- Dot Earth Blog: New Approach to Being There: ‘Fan-bots’ Will Cheer Korean Baseball Team
- That 5.5-Inch iPhone Is Still Pretty Mysterious
- A History of TMZ and Other Fascinating News on the Web